ACE Healthcare Resources,LLC – Brooklyn, NY 11219 (Borough Park area)
Currently seeking hardworking full time NYS Licensed Physical Therapists for vacant roles in the Brooklyn Heights-Brooklyn-NY 11219-The ideal candidates will possess an active PT License with at least 1 year of PT experience.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Plan, prepare and carry out individually designed programs of physical treatment to maintain, improve or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
- Record prognosis, treatment, response and progress in patient’s chart or enter information into computer.
- Administer manual exercises, massage or traction to help relieve pain, increase patient strength or decrease/prevent deformity or crippling.
- Instruct patient and family in treatment procedures to be continued at home.
- Review physician’s referral and patient’s medical records to help determine diagnosis and physical therapy treatment required.
- Consult and practice with a variety of other professionals, such as physicians, dentists, nurses, educators, social workers, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists and audiologists.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy
- PT License or educational level commensurate with experience.
- WE OFFER :
- Lucrative annual salary range depending upon experience ($80,000 to $95,000 per annum)offered with great benefits.
- Health insurance.
- H1B Visa sponsorship Available(NO cost to you) along with EB2 green card filing for qualified PT candidates.
- We also offer BENEFITS such as Professional liability insurance, workman’s compensation, unemployment insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid vacation, Employer and employee paid health care insurance.
- Under our Refer a PT Friend program we pay “referral fee” for referring a friend under our “Refer a Friend Program”
- We review your compensation package at the end of each year of work with us.
- PT (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Salary Offer $85,000 - $95,000 a year
- Address Court Street-Brooklyn-NY 11219