Physical Therapy – PT
NOTE: WE ACCEPT H1B TRANSFERS
Pathfinder Pediatric Home Health is a family owned business. We have over 20 years of experience in providing physical, occupational, and speech therapy services to the children of Texas. We rely on an extended family of employees who have developed a loyalty to the business because of the family values espoused from one generation of leadership to the next.
We’re currently looking for Physical Therapists to join our team! PRN – PART-TIME – FULL-TIME – SUPERVISOR POSITIONS AVAILABLE!!!
Pathfinder cares for our therapists. We want you to feel like you are part of our family. That is why we offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package:
- Competitive Compensation / Visit Rates
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Generous CEU Reimbursement
- State of the Art Technology (Point of Care System, Tablet Touch Screens)
- Supportive Office Staff
- Supervisory Opportunities
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
- Relocation Assistance
A registered professional who assists patients with their individual needs to guide them in developing the skills necessary to become functional and independent adults.
- Reviews Physician’s referral (prescription) and patient’s condition and medical records to determine physical therapy treatment required.
- Tests and measures patient’s strength, motor development, sensory perception, functional capacity, and respiratory and circulatory efficiency, and records findings to develop or revise treatment programs.
- Plans and prepares written treatment program based on evaluation of patient data.
- Administers manual exercises to improve and maintain function.
- Instructs, motivates, and assists patient to perform various physical activities and in use of assistant and supportive devices such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Administers treatments involving application of physical agents.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
- Records treatment, response, and progress in patient’s chart or enters information into computer.
- Instructs patient and family in treatment procedures to be continued at home.
- Confers with Physician and other practitioners to obtain additional patient information, suggest revisions in treatment program, and integrate physical therapy treatment with other aspects of patient’s health care.
- Orients, instructs, and directs work activities of Assistants.
- Degree from an Accredited College or University in Physical Therapy
- Texas State Physical Therapy License
- Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Reliable Transportation
- Automobile Liability Insurance
- Current CPR Certification
- TB Screening
- Ability to work independently and maintain a positive, courteous attitude
- Continued education is contingent on successfully maintaining current required certification(s) and/or license(s)
- The Woodlands Marathon
- Walk Now for Autism Speaks – Houston Walk
- Buddy Walk – Houston Walk
- Buddy Walk – Brazos Valley
- Address Pathfinder Pediatric Home Care9 reviews - Cypress, TX